The majority of orders arrive on time. There can be times were an order arrives after the scheduled delivery window.
How do I track my delivery?
We recommend following these steps to track your order:
- Login to Mercato.com
- Hover over your name and click on Account
- Click on Your Orders
- Find the order you want to track
- Click the Details button
- Use the map to track the order
Please allow 30 minutes after the delivery window ends for any unexpected delays.
Why is my delivery late?
Orders can be delayed due to:
- Traffic conditions
- Weather conditions
- Incorrect delivery address
- Missing Apt/Unit/Floor number in address
- Invalid or Incorrect phone number
- Merchant stock availability
- Courier availability
- Order size
To avoid delivery delays we recommend:
- Checking that your delivery address is correct
- Be sure to include any Apt, Unit, or Floor numbers
- Checking that your phone number is correct
- Keep your address and phone number up to date in your account settings
- Provide the driver with drop-off instruction
How to Reach Customer Support
- If you'd like to chat with a live agent, visit this link, and click on the chat icon in the lower right-hand corner, we will be happy to help!
- If you'd like to submit a support ticket, follow this link: Submit a request
- Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our phone number is (855) 966-2725
Business hours: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST