How do I reschedule the delivery of my order?
- Go to Your Orders page on Mercato.com
- Click the Details button on the order you'd like to reschedule
- You will see the message - Is everything good with your order? Let us know!
Click the link Let us know!
- A new window will open, click Issues with Delivery
- Click Other Delivery Issue
- Please type your request with the new preferred delivery date and time.
- Click submit
You can also reach our Customer Support team via phone or chat to submit your delivery reschedule request.
We recommend customers notify us at least 4 hours before the start of the delivery window to reschedule any delivery. For orders placed on the same day, customers must notify 30 minutes after the order was placed to reschedule the delivery. If the order has left the store unfortunately our team cannot reschedule the delivery.
We are unable to guarantee that we will be able to accommodate the delivery reschedule request but our team will do our best!
How do I cancel my delivery?
If you placed the order for delivery but would like to cancel the delivery and pick up the order yourself, please contact Customer Support at least 24 hours before the scheduled delivery time. If you would like to cancel your entire order, please see our FAQ.
How do I change my delivery address?
To change the delivery address on your order, contact Customer Support at least 24 before the scheduled delivery time to make any order adjustments.
Note: The delivery must stay within the radius serviced by your grocer.
How to change my delivery type? (pickup/delivery)
We are not currently able to change the order’s fulfillment type. If your order was accidentally placed for pick up and you're unable to pick up the order please reach out to Customer Support, so we can help process a cancelation.
Why is delivery not an option available to me?
We show all available options for delivery during checkout – if pick-up is the only option it is likely due to your address being out of range for our delivery partners. Our team continuously works hard to be able to service zip codes across the country. We recommend inputting your delivery address and checking in periodically to see if any new merchants have popped up that are in your serviceable area. As much as we would like to, we cannot accommodate any requests for zip codes that are not offered on Mercato for local delivery.
How to Reach Customer Support
- If you'd like to chat with a live agent, visit this link, and click on the chat icon in the lower right-hand corner, we will be happy to help!
- If you'd like to submit a support ticket, follow this link: Submit a request
- Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our phone number is (855) 966-2725
Business hours: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST